How to GET STARTED as a Virtual Assistant
ListRiff Challenge Episode #6
Featuring: Elena Herdieckerhoff of entreprincess.com.
We took a common business problem and came up with 20 ideas to try and solve it.
List of ideas:
- Talk to 5 VA’s and see how they started their business
- Identify your core strengths & skills and your target market so you can create your niche market
- Join FB Groups wih other VA’s to learn & network
- Ask more established VA’s if you can support them with your expertise
- Offer 10 FREE discovery sessions to your ideal clients (in FB Groups) and have a low priced starter package to offer at the end
- Create a basic (!) website, FB and Twitter to establish your presence
- Create a lead magnet that solves you ideal clients main issue
- Help people who struggle with the problems you are good at in FB Group
- Have a small FB ad budget that you drive to your opt-in
- Provide great and personal content to your leads once they opted in and invite them to a call and sell your starter pack to get some testimonials going.
- Start with ONE skill and ONE client who gets a low hourly rate while you learn other stuff that they need.
- Ask if you can learn a skill at a low price using someone else’s systems (I did this w/Infusionsoft).
- Do a fantastic job!
- After doing a fantastic job, ask for referrals.
- Come up with a marketing plan (ListRiff this).
- Find anyone and everyone who is having issues within your area of expertise and offer them advice.
- Learn a new skill each month.
- Ask others how they got started.
- Be a fill-in when others drop the ball.
- ^^ Let people know you can do rush jobs to get people out of a situation on FB promo days.
Add your own ideas and connect with Elena and Dave inside the online business community: (on Facebook)