No cash to hire help? Here’s what to do…
ListRiff Challenge Episode #8
Featuring: Alyse Steel of LimelightCEO.com.
We took a common business problem and came up with 20 ideas to try and solve it.
List of ideas:
- high school student/intern
- pay with a meal/beer
- learn how to do it yourself
- skip it (is it important?)
- money jar (save up for it)
- scale down
- win the lottery
- pan handle
- crowd fund
- get another job/side hustle to pay
- get a loan that you WILL pay back
- Put you kids to work (says the guy with six kids).
- Ask for volunteers.
- Focus on your MVP until you’re making some money.
- Trade your services for time.
- Trade some coaching/consulting for time (stuff you know how to do, but that’s not your biz).
- Trade for promoting the other person.
- Make some money!
- Outsource to another country9
- Find someone who wants to be a VA, but doesn’t have many skills.
- Share a VA’s services
Add your own ideas and connect with Alyse and Dave inside the online business community: (on Facebook)